There are several useful sources of local and national information and advice which can be of help during the Coronavirus (CORVID-19) pandemic.
Information and advice
You can find helpful information and advice at:
- For the latest Scottish Government update, see Coronavirus in Scotland
- For general information about COVID-19, visit NHS Inform
- If you think that you or someone you know might have COVID-19, visit the NHS self help guide
- For the latest information from Aberdeen City Council, click here
- For information about social, practical and emotional support visit the Grampian Coronavirus Assistance Hub
- Those who are in crisis and unable to find the information they are looking for or unable to get help from their existing support networks, can contact the Aberdeen City Council Coronavirus Crisis Helpline on 0800 0304 713.
Revised bus and rail timetables
The lockdown has meant big changes to bus and rail timetable. The links below take you to the latest information from the bus and rail companies: