The North East transport partnership Nestrans is carrying out a consultation on a range of proposals for travel in Aberdeen City and Shire in the coming years.
The strategy is grouped into six themes:
- Plans for travel in the city centre
- Increasing walking and cycling
- A focus on alternative energy
- Enhancing connectivity through fit-for-purpose road links
- Plans to address the challenges of rurality
- Cross-Rail and InterCity Rail enhancements
Full information on the draft Regional Transport Strategy and how to take part in the consultation is available at Nestrans2040.org.uk
All comments on the draft Regional Transport Strategy must be submitted by Friday 16th October.